Looking forward to 2004, StudyLink strives to become the leading international education consultancy in Vietnam, that represents the world’s elite educational institutions, with the goal of orienting and building useful long-term study plans for Vietnamese young generation.
StudyLink commits to offer Vietnamese students around the world the highest service values through building office network in developed countries as well as enhancing our honest, accurate and immediate service quality. With these efforts, we look forward to contributing to Vietnam’s economy and education development by nurturing the young workforce educated in the world’s excellent education systems.
We also carry on the mission of bridging renowned universities and student families, updating the latest education and study abroad policy through educational institutions, mass media and yearly exhibitions organized in major cities and provinces throughout Vietnam and other countries.
Established in 2004, StudyLink is regarded one of the most trusted and professional firms in Vietnam in terms of study abroad consulting, English training and international educational project management. During 10 years developing and operating, we have been helping facilitate thousands of Vietnamese students to fulfill their dreams to obtain education and training from excellent education institutions all over the world, ranging from high school up to doctorate stage. With our experience and prestige in the field, we are the choice of more than 1,000 reputable schools and educational institutions worldwide, to be their official student recruitment representative in Vietnam. Moreover, StudyLink comes top in the official study abroad consulting agency lists of the Embassies and General Consulates of Australia, UK, US, Canada, New Zealand and Singapore.
To assist our students with the best support overseas, we continuously open offices and expand our direct support associate networks in foreign countries to help students get familiar faster with the new study and living environment, as well as providing onshore services such as visa renewal, school or program change, guide on guardianship procedure, travel and immigration.
In the efforts of perfecting our services before student departure, StudyLink has developed an exclusive English training program only for students going abroad, where they can be taught by excellent and experienced teachers using the authentic learning resources regularly updated by world’s training standards.
Ms NGUYEN Hong Ha
Chairwoman of the Board of Directors and also Managing Director.
|Ms. Nguyen Hong Ha is an Australian alumnus of the AusAID scholarship program and has been working intensively in international education consulting industry since her return in 1997. She used to hold key positions in some Vietnam’s leading educational organizations and helped bring them into well known and effective institutions.|
Her key positions:
– Customer Service Manager, Bourne Griffiths Vietnam (an Australian company specialized in Accounting and Training) (1997-1998)
– Student Recruitment and Marketing Manager, IDP Education Australia (1998-2001)
– Deputy Director – Business Development, Australian Education International in Vietnam (AEI), within the Australian Embassy (2001-2003)
– Operations Manager, Vietnam USA English Training Society (VUS) cum Director of the ETSC Study Abroad and Training Company – the parent company of the Vietnam Australian International Schools (VAS) (2003-2005).
– Vice President (2003-2007) and President (2007-2009) of Vietnamese Graduates from Australia Clubs (VGAC) – the largest English speaking alumni club in Vietnam.
– Vice President of Vietnam International Education Consultants Association (VIECA) (2012-2015).
Key To Success
Obtaining trust from clients
is a MUST to our success.
StudyLink is one of few current educational companies in Vietnam being able to set up a close connection network between foreign and domestic partners who are popular high schools and universities countrywide, in order to advertise the study abroad scheme to over 100,000 Vietnamese students.
Experiences in educational counselling and exhibition organizing are always the pride of the whole company staff and the Board of Directors. After 10 years operating, StudyLink International has participated in and held various workshops and exhibitions in major cities, namely Top Australian and Worldwide Universities Exhibition, High Schools and Pre-University Exhibition, US Education Exhibition – AEO Tour, and Singapore Education Exhibition which attracted thousands of visitors every year.
The cooperative relationship between StudyLink and media agencies is always maintained at the highest level due to the professionalism, sincerity and mutual understanding for many years. Since 2011, StudyLink has always been a distinguished guest speaker for study abroad and educational shows on a number of TV channels including HTV, VTV and INFOTV. In addition, StudyLink International has been the exclusive host of Study Aboard Corner – Consultation with the Experts for Vietnam’s leading online newspapers such as Tuoi Tre Online and Saigon Times Online since 2012.
– Organizing presentation sections to bring StudyLink and foreign partnering school’s programs to over 100,000 Vietnamese students in major schools countrywide.
– Workshops and English Speaking Club activities aiming at providing study abroad information to local schools.
– Setting up connection with prominent partners in the area in order to boost the cooperation with international education institutions. Key local partners include:
* In Ho Chi Minh City: University of Economics, University of Industry, FPT Aptech – Arena, Aprotrain Aptech – Arena, Kent International College, Le Hong Phong Gifted School, Tran Dai Nghia Gifted School, Ngo Thoi Nhiem Private School, Pacific Bilingual High School, …
* In Ha Noi: Aprotrain – Arena, FPT Aptech – Arena, Kim Lien High School, Chu Van An High School, Thang Long High School, Amsterdam Gifted School, Doan Thi Diem High School…
* In Da Nang City: Danang University, Softech Aptech, Le Quy Don Gifted School, Phan Chu Trinh High School.
Currently, StudyLink is the official student recruitment representative of over 1,000 popular schools and educational institutions worldwide, who always plays the strategic intermediate role to build strategic alliances for our partners with top local institutions in Vietnam.
US Commercial Service (USCS) – US Consulate General – Vietnam
Canadian Trade Commission (CTC) – Canada Consulate General – Vietnam
British Council (BC) – Vietnam
Australia Trade Commission (Austrade) – Australian Embassy – Vietnam
New Zealand Trade and Enterprise (NZTE) – New Zealand Consulate General – Vietnam
Singapore Tourism Board (STB) – Vietnam
Malaysian Education Promotion Board (MEPB) – Vietnam
Vietnam International Education Consultants Association (VIECA)